Private Family Experiences in Israel:
Shalom! I am so happy you decided to consider Scopia LLC for your family's adventure in Israel.
Traveling to Israel on a private tour with Scopia LLC is an experience completely designed around you and your traveling companion(s). The program is built specifically according to your budget, preferences and other requirements. I have in-depth knowledge of Israel and am therefore able to offer unique, ground-level experiences.
What do I mean by "ground-level experiences"? Well, it means many things, but mostly it means you will visit and experience Israel at a deeper, more intimate level. Get to know the people a bit more personally, hear the stories and gain an understanding of events, Israeli society, cultures and traditions in a way that "tourists" simply don't get to enjoy. And the most wonderful thing about it, is that - with Scopia LLC - all these special experiences don't add up to costing more than other tours.
The reason Scopia's tours don't cost more than competitors is because on one hand the itinerary is filled with special content, while on the other hand the hotels are small, boutique and sometimes-unknown properties that cost a lot less than the big, deluxe properties. If the location is excellent and the service is wonderful at these smaller hotels - why not use them to your advantage?
Most of the guides used on Scopia's private tours are hand-picked. I know them, trust them and they are eager to please my friends (that would be you). Each and every guide has her or his own unique qualities. Some guides are fantastic with teens looking for an active trip, others are great with adults looking to learn. Pairing those guiding qualities with your family's age groups and interests is what adds so much to the special experience.
Contact me today to find out more about private tours of Israel with Scopia LLC.
As you think about which type of tour works best for your family, here are some pros and cons to help you compare private experiences vs. group tours:
The Pros of a Private Tour:
- The tour is 100% about your family. Only your interests, preferences and budget are taken into consideration.
- A "family" tour doesn't have to be just one family unit. It can be customized for younger kids, teens, adults and seniors. Everyone has something to look forward to, every day.
- The itinerary can be easily modified and changed prior to, and even after departure. Would you like to spend another hour at an interesting site? Are the kids having too much fun to move on to the next site? No problem! The guide will work to make the changes so that you won't miss out on anything.
- The guide is hand-picked especially for your family. Do your kids love being active? I can certainly arrange for active guides. Is your daughter a bit shy? How about arranging for a female guide so your daughter will feel comfortable enough to fun. It's all taken into consideration so that everyone will be happy.
- The sites, activities and experiences are customized specifically according to your wishes. More or less active? Time for shopping? Fun for the kids while the adults visit Yad Vashem? I am happy to customize as much as needed.
- Knowing Israel so well, I can add content to the tour that is simply unsuitable for larger groups. With a private tour through Scopia LLC, your family can experience Israel like you would never experience as part of an organized group.
- There are many hotels and other accommodations that don't work with groups. All kinds of unique boutique properties or accommodations way off the beaten track. It adds so much more to the experience.
The Pros of Joining a Group Tour:
- The price for a participant of a group tour is usually slightly less slightly less than the price on a private tour, since the total costs of operating the tour are divided among more participants.
- You have an excellent opportunity to make new friends with other participants on your tour. Especially when it comes to family group tours (such as the Bat/Bar Mitzvah tour), the kids will have other kids with whom they can interact during the trip, and probably create friendships for many years to come.
- Although the group itinerary can't be modified to fit specific interests or preferences, it is designed to give everyone a little something to look forward to every day. Still, if there's something specific your family would like to do that is different than the group, you are welcome to take a break from the group to "do your own thing".
I'd like to introduce you to Edan, one of Scopia's preferred private and group guides in Israel. Edan is like me - a "kibbutznik" who holds Israel very dear and enjoys showing friends around Israel in a simple, down-to-earth kind of way.